For professional chiropody treatments: 07988 809 577
If you like to take good care of your feet, you might want to consider Chiropody/Podiatry. My name is Suzanne Hardiman and I'm a trained podiatrist working throughout Plymouth and surrounding areas.
After graduating from the University of Plymouth with a first class degree in podiatric medicine in 1998, I went on to gain considerable experience working in the NHS for over 5 years before entering in to private practice.
Whatever your need I am here to help. As a member of the HCPC, I use techniques that are approved for enhancing the health of your feet.
• Routine nail care, including reduction of thickened/fungal nails
• Treatment of callus, corns and verrucae
• Nail surgery under local anaesthetic
• Provision of orthoses
• Therapeutic ultrasound for soft tissue injuries, strains and sprains
• General footcare/footwear advice
Your first chiropody appointment will begin with an assessment of your general health and we'll progress from there. The course of treatment will depend on your individual condition. To book an appointment, give me a call.